Generics Africa Limited, the leading Pharmaceutical Distributor in East Africa is seeking to hire an Accounts Assistant to join its dedicated team.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Perform basic tasks like filing, data entry, receiving and transferring calls and processing mails
- Handling Communications with clients and vendors via phone, email and in- person
- Process transactions, issue cheques, update ledgers and participate in budgeting
- Prepare financial reports
- Assist with Audits, fact checks and resolve discrepancies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as required.
- Degree or Diploma in any business-related course
- Must have CPA part 2
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Accounting/Finance
- Familiar with Accounting Software
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have good problem-solving skills
- Have good math and analytical skills
- Be a great team player and attentive to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their application letter and CVs to email@example.com by 15th August 2018.
Clearly indicate ‘Accounts Assistant’ on the subject of the email.