Job Vacancy: Government Sales Executive (Training & Consultancy)
Location: Mombasa road, Nairobi
Our client, a well-established ISO 9001:2008 certified supply chain consulting company, is recruiting an experienced, dynamic, result and career driven individual for the position of Government Sales Executive.
- Introduce and market the company’s consulting and training programs to the Government market
- Build brand awareness and preference of company’s services by networking in public sector verticals to enhance government end-user relationships and develop sales opportunities.
- Lead persuasion steps in sales process, including qualifying, relationship building, needs evaluation, solution development/presentation, and closing.
- Accountable for achieving financial sales targets.
- As subject matter expert on complex government purchasing process and solution strategies, partners with other internal stakeholders to achieve sales goals and grow market share of government business.
- Sustain an in-flow of business from the company’s existing client base
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients
Skills, Abilities & Values
- Experience selling to the Government/public sector is a MUST
- Degree in Marketing/Sales or related field
- Capable of interacting at senior management level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable integrity
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV online on or before 24th August 2018
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at www.wisenhr.com. Click on Job Portal at the bottom of the home page
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.