Our client, a provider of green energy products and solutions is seeking to recruit an Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of personnel working in the field as Lead PV Technicians, PV Technicians and/or Supervisors- Solar Operations.
- He/she will initiate and administer the hiring process for Contingent Workers as well as permanent positions as approved by management.
- He/she will manage both the workforce in the field as well as the work flow process, Responsibilities will also include administration of Accounts Payable processes, labor management and parts/services procurement, all in accordance with site budgets. This position will also assume responsibilities in regard to preparation, assembly, completion of staffing/resource plans, budgets, etc.
- Scheduling of work as necessary at our solar facilities including Preventive Maintenance’s, repairs, outages, etc. Coordination of vendors, contractors & suppliers
- Management of Lead PV Technicians (Sr. Solar Technician), PV Technicians and/or Field Supervisor (Supervisor- Solar Operations) including hiring, performance management, payroll approval.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of work related experience or 10 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- 3 years supervisory / contractor oversight experience
- 5 years of experience with a work management system
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills
- Formal electrical training
- PV industry specific training and ERC Licence
- 5 years of experience as a customer representative / contract manager
- Working knowledge of the overall operating fundamentals and principles of generating station systems, equipment and processes
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online