Our client is a group of companies with diversified holdings in investments field, insurance and wealth management.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position:
Head of Business Development
The Head of Business Development will be responsible for creating and making use of existing synergies to ensure all companies in the group work together to make maximum use of opportunities.
- Understanding the different company strategic goals, aligning them with the overall group goals and regularly review the existing strategies to determine their effectiveness
- Evaluating the current operations for the different companies and finding solutions on how they can work together to synergize business
- Come up with Marketing Strategic Plans together with the different company leads with the aim to developing, implementing practical objectives and marketing strategies that will guarantee a stable flow of business.
- Coordinating and overseeing the implementation of exiting strategic plans designed to grow finances and identify methods to reach the set goals.
- Ensuring sustainability and profitability of the group by continually developing each company’s brand and building increasing awareness in the market place.
- Generating new business opportunities and evaluating them to ensure resources focus on opportunities that will warrant growth, profitability and ensure organizations remain competitive.
- Working with company leads and staff to coordinate start-up and transition service or product delivery once new business has been secured
- Developing and managing relationships with potential clients, different influencers and key stakeholders.
- Exploring ways in which other companies within the group can plug into projects of an individual company to leverage all business opportunities and amalgamating overlapping functions within the group to ensure efficiency
- Regularly reviewing existing strategies to determine their effectiveness
- Assess risk using financial, statistical and economic data and create manageable solutions
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management
- MBA with a specialization in Management will be an added advantage
- At least 4 years working experience in a similar role preferably in financial, consulting or corporate trainings services
- Ability to integrate marketing, operations and financial knowledge to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to predict and manage change through innovative methods
- Required skills and qualities: strong business and project management skills, Entrepreneurial mind-set, Research, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales
- Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Market Knowledge, Professionalism, Integrity and high standards as well as demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th August 2018 stating the position applying for on the subject line as “HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT”, including current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.