Job Profile: Head of HR
Our client is one of the leading hospitals dealing with specialized treatment. They are expanding their services to Kisii County and are thus looking for Head of HR. The job holder will lead the human resource function of the hospital. In this capacity, he/she will provide leadership and strategic direction on Human Resource issues, and help develop and/or review Human Resource policies for the hospital
Job Location: Kisii
Reporting to: Medical Superintendent
Direct Reports: Nursing Team
Key Results Areas
- Develop and implement human resource strategies in line with the hospital strategy and in-liaison with the Managing Director.
- In addition, s/he will contribute to the overall business strategy by advising the senior leadership team on the human resource implications of strategic decisions.
- Preparing the HR budget for the full financial year on training, department vacancies, annual party, other HR activities etc
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Training and development of the existing human resource, recruitment, and retention strategies form a key component of this function.
- Conduct disciplinary meeting and taking appropriate actions as laid down under the Hospital HR policies and procedures as well as the Employment Act 2007
- The Head of HR will through a team of other HR professionals will be required to deliver top quality workforce planning, recruitment, performance management, development and talent management, industrial relations and effective legally compliant HR administration, payroll and HRIS.
- This will include planning, organizing, and monitoring all aspects of the HR function through regular reporting and KPI management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or social sciences will be an added advantage
- 7 years of working experience managing an HR function,
- Healthcare organization working experience is a desirable requirement
- Current and valid membership of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- Excellent problem solving skills, effective interpersonal communication, cultural sensitivities, excellent written and verbal communication in English, strong analytical skills, excellent coach and mentor
- Good technical skills in Microsoft Office and HRIS & ERP
- Thorough understanding of the Kenya Labor Laws
- Excellent and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills.
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, together with their licenses quoting their expected salaries to email@example.com not later than 5.pm 31st August, 2018.
Head of HR
|Company / Organization||
Balteum Consultants, Kenya
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Job Profile: Head of HR
Our client is one of the leading hospitals dealing with specialized treatment. They are expanding their services to Kisii County and are thus looking for Head of HR. The job holder will lead the human resource function of the hospital. In this capacity, he/she will provide leadership and strategic direction on Human Resource issues, and help develop and/or review Human Resource policies for the hospitalwww.jobsinkenya.co.ke for more job details and application process.