Virtual Human Resources Services Ltd is a human resource consulting firm with global expertise in providing cutting edge HR infrastructure support and solutions to private companies, NGOs, Parastatals and Government Institutions throughout the entire HR lifecycle.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team of professionals in the role of;
Human Resource Intern
Reporting to the Senior Human Resource Business Partner, this position responsible for offering support to various projects being undertaken by the organization. The successful candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment that will offer broad experience in various aspects of Human Resources.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Degree in Human Resources Management from a recognized institution
- Prior experience in a busy HR department will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Ability to manage in a reliable way multiple tasks in a high-volume environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, assertive and quick learner
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th August 2018 stating the position applying for on the subject line as “HR INTERN” including their daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.