Our client is a fast growing company providing pay-as-you-go solar power to households with no access to electricity.
They are looking to employ a Human Resource Manager to direct and oversee the company’s Human Resource Management plans and to help guide the company build an enthusiastic and loyal team in Kenya.
Salary: 150K – 200K
Reports To: CEO
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing plans and policies and ensure the company complies with legal regulations and best practices
- Design and implement progressive initiatives for equal opportunity and diversity.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; advising line managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Establish and conduct orientation and training programs for employees to prepare them for assignments
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Participate in administrative Staff Meetings
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- Professional certificate and member of Institute of Human Resource Management ( IHRM)
- Must have a practicing certificate
- 5-7 years’ experience in Human Resource management with 3 in management
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work in a growing start up organization that embraces all different types of cultures in a workplace.
- Diplomatic approach to any associated conflicts.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to fine details.
- Ability to manage processes and effective budget development as well as reporting skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, 27th August 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Mayfair Suites, 4th floor, Westlands.