Vacant Position: Corporate Team Lead
Our Client, a medium size ICT Company that specializes in the design, development, administration and support of computer information systems including hardware integration is URGENTLY seeking to hire a talented and result oriented Corporate Team Lead.
Job Summary: Under the supervision of the Board of Directors the Corporate Team Lead (“CTL”) will be responsible for overseeing the strategic direction, operation, compliance, and financial results of the Company.
The “CTL” will serve as the primary customer interface for all leadership decisions regarding proposal approval and contract negotiations, Develop marketing plans and assist in growing new business.
He/she will also ensure that the Company operations adhere to the overall corporate mission, vision, and core values while consistently meeting client and company expectations. This role is the Champion of overseeing internal continuous improvement activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively work with the Board of Directors to initiate strategic change in the business, provide continuous and real time feedback of the progress of the implementation of the strategy and advice necessary changes based on practical challenges
- Provide overall leadership and management, business strategy, operational and risk planning, stakeholder management as well as hold responsibility for the achievement of overall business results for our client. This also includes the achievement of the Profit & Loss of the business in line with approved budgets.
- Provide leadership and supervision of the Finance and Administration Department. This includes but not limited to:
o Having an effective cash flow management structure/process in place
o Overseeing preparation of financial statements & audit process as per regulatory and board requirements
o Preparation of board reports and presenting of the same to the board.
o Effective cost management to ensure that the budget targets provided by the board are met
o Overseeing various administrative roles and handling exceptions brought to attention of the CTL
- Provide leadership and supervision of the sales force. This includes but not limited to:
o Setting targets for sales team based on budget provided by the board
o Monitor performance of sales team against targets and implement any corrective measures
o Proactively research and look into new lines of revenue in line with the corporate strategy
- Provide leadership and supervision of the human capital function. This includes but not limited to:
o Preparation of an effective organization structure to help drive implementation of the corporate strategy.
o Overall responsible for sourcing & recruiting of staff as per budgeted headcount embedding a performance-based culture within the organization.
o Implementation of the Human Capital policy as ratified by the board.
- Provide leadership and supervision of the risk management. This includes being aware of the risks the Company faces and implementing effective measures to reduce any serious exposure to losses.
- Besides overseeing and supervising corporate operations, the CTL shall also be responsible for ensuring the business meets its financial and non-financial targets in addition to satisfying all stakeholders of the business
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline from a recognized institution
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Management position.
- The ability to develop effective relationships (CRM), provide leadership, and integrate diverse organizations and individuals toward unifying objectives is critical
- Should have a passion for helping people to get the most out of technology
- Experience in managing ICT and technical background, with an understanding or hands-on experience in ICT is desirable
- Budgeting and P&L management experience required
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 13th August 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.