Job Vacancy: Strategy and Sales Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
I. Sales & Marketing
- Sell/Market insurance products
- Prospect, recommend and procure individual and corporate insurance covers that address customer needs
- Keep continuous customer centric awareness and outlook – a consultative sales approach that enables all sales opportunities to be realized
- Conduct presentations to customers and prospective customers to ensure a sound understanding of product benefits
- Initiate and develop relationships at a variety of levels within prospect customer organization to realize revenue opportunities.
- Work alongside the insurance officer to ensure customer service satisfaction
- Independently initiate, develop and implement new effective revenue generating strategies that will grow the business and expand the company’s customer base.
- Identify opportunities, both externally and internally by cross selling insurance products within the group of companies.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan and ensure its strong presence.
- Assess effectiveness of action plans (strategic initiatives) in delivering strategic outcomes and instigate corrective plans
- Make recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, and internal business process improvement.
- Researching and evaluating for new demand for products and solutions and customers’ needs and insights
- Collating, organizing, managing and developing contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities.
- Create effective and persuasive marketing materials including – (EDM ) electronic direct mail, Proposals, Internal correspondence , reports and marketing strategies – Website, Brochures – E-shots campaigns
Skills and Qualifications for the Sales Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Sales, Business Administration or related field of study
- – 3 – 4 years progressive Sales experience in supervisory experience in insurance
- – Chartered Institute of Marketing will be an added advantage
- – Must be comfortable building relationships and applying skills which affect decision making, to convert opportunities to sales.
- – Must have a demonstrated track record of success in sales.
- – Ability to demonstrate commercial and marketing focus and financial awareness when developing new business opportunities
- – Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented individual with a positive “get-it-done” attitude.
- – Must be able to take a proactive position in understanding client needs and providing viable solutions
- – Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are innovative, self-driven and results-oriented individual and you MEET the above requirements, please send your application letter, detailed C.V together with copies of your relevant academic / professional certificates to email@example.com not later than 24th August 2018.
The subject of your mail should be ‘STRATEGY AND SALES MANAGER’.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.