Our client of one of the leading IT solutions provider in Kenya.
They’re looking for energetic, high performance Direct Sales & Marketing Executives who will take the lead and drive aggressively sales campaigns right at the clients’ door.
This is a demanding role that requires drive, commitment and desire to create impact.
Position Overview: The Direct Sales & Marketing Executive is responsible for the direct Sales of company Products and Services assigned.
The Direct Sales & Marketing Executive works closely with the Sales Manager and Product Manager to create maximum Sales Revenue based on the Company strategy.
The Direct Sales & Marketing Executive provides regular input to the Product Managers to ensure optimal fit of company solutions.
We therefore endeavor to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for the company and able to deliver our commercial strategy in line with ISO 9001:2015 standards & procedures.
- Being the Direct Sales & marketing Executive, you are Directly Accountable for;
- Achieve a monthly sales target of Kshs 10 Million.
- Convert at least 70% of all Quotations to LPOs within 30 days after submission
- Sign-up at least 5 new SLA’s monthly on Audio Visual, Unified Communication, Structured cabling, ICT Security and ICT Solutions
- Generate 40 qualified leads every month in the following: Plantronics, N-Computing, Audio Visual, Unified Communication, ICT Security, ICT Solutions, and Structured Cabling.
- Make 15 follow-up calls per day
- Visit at least 4 customers per day
- Organize 3 customer visits for the Product Managers weekly
- Update all Sales functions on CRM / ERP as follows; Follow up response on weekly basis, leads, and daily activities on the calendar and requisitions.
- Summit a daily report to the Sales Manager by 11 a.m. relating to previous day activities.
- Attend weekly Sales review meetings as may be scheduled.
- Attain Sales Certification in 2 of the company’s’ products and solution, Diploma in both Sales and Customer Service from Alison.
- Perform any marketing related duties assigned to you by the Sales Manager.
- Adhere to all company policies & ISO 9001:2015 standards & procedures
- Diploma in Business Information Technology / Sales and Marketing or 2 years’ Information technology industry experience.
- Sales plan Knowledge
- Information Technology and Telecommunication Products
- Experience selling IT and Telecommunications equipment a MUST
Knowledge Skills Requirement
- Team building skills; Persuasive skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal, presentation, listening and written communications skills
- Stress and Time management skills
Successful candidates will be required to demonstrate strong past record in selling IT and Telecommunications equipment to corporate clients.
Applicants who meets criteria highlighted here are advised to send their updated CVs to email@example.com.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications to reach us not later than 15th August 2018.