Job Vacancy: Junior Accountant
Salary: Ksh 30,000 – 40,000
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all accounting operations in accordance with accounting principles.
- Prepare P & L statements as and when required.
- Manage Payroll and maintaining payroll records
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- File tax returns and other statutory deductions – PAYE, NSSF, NHIF
- Ensure full compliance to accounting procedures by all departments
- Prepare and present financial statements within set deadlines.
- Prepare tax returns.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors during audit process and audit cycles.
- Prepare and review budgets, revenue, expenses, payroll entries, invoices, Bank reconciliation and other accounting documents.
- Be the custodian of all procedures relating to financial administration, audit, documentation, internal controls and other financial procedures.
- Prepare any other management reports as may be requested by the management from time to time.
- CPA (K) Certification
- 2 years’ experience in general accounting role handling multiple roles as highlighted above.
- Excellent and provable experience working with excel
- Experience working with QuickBooks, Sage or other accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Good team player
- Should be living within Kisumu or willing to relocate immediately.
Qualified candidates are requested to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later that 31st August 2018.
Clearly indicate “JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT” on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.