K-Rep Development Agency (KDA), is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with the mandate to research and develop new microfinance products and services for low-income people and then institutionalize those that prove to be commercially viable.
KDA is seeking to recruit motivated Microfinance Officers who will work in a fast-faced environment for a period of 13 months(Contract).
The candidates will be responsible for providing our target beneficiaries with microfinance services, skills and knowledge to create an enabling business environment to start up viable businesses, generate income and gain key experience as entrepreneurs.
- Must be a University graduate with at least a Bachelors in Entrepreneurship, co-operative Management, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Microfinance or Project Management with good academic results.
- Persons with over 3-years’ experience in microfinance.
- Aged between 22-35 years of age
- Willing to travel and work outside Kenya for a period of not less than 13 months.
- Innovativeness and creative throughout the program and organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, a keen eye for detail, good presentation and interpersonal skills and excellent report writing skills.
- Proven success in delivering microfinance services.
- Ready to learn as well as train others.
- A sensitive and patient approach to advising and mentoring of other staff.
- Has a valid passport (Not mandatory) but which will be an added advantage.
- Ready and willing to accept the terms of engagement of the project.
Knowledge / Skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and internet usage.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good personality, positive mindset and independent thinker.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send a cover letter and CV addressed to the Managing Director on the email address email@example.com.
Applications will be closed by 17th August 2018.