Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Trade Marketing Executive
Department & Section: Sales and Distribution
Reports To: Area Sales Manager
Main Purpose of this Position: Ensure accurate implementation of all trade marketing and distribution activities is seamlessly done and provides support to the sales team in translating the category marketing strategy into agreed actions.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Drive revenue growth and profitability as per set targets
- Executing the category marketing strategy in the respective country
- Implement the respective category marketing plans and initiatives
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit existing or potential sales outlets.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Support the Brand Marketing process by identifying the key opportunities in Listing and Activations (incorporating understanding on consumers, category, customer, competition, channel and external environment).
- Execute Trade Marketing Strategy across a portfolio of brands in consultation with and Sales Manager. This includes brand activations; merchandising and POS placement supervise the company staff in the region: sales and marketing teams.
- Implement and establish close working relationships with partners (Resellers, Traders and Retailers) to gain high levels of trade support and loyalty whilst enhancing understanding of the trading environment
- Represent the company, acting in accordance with company business standards managing financial activities in an ethical manner.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on competitive activity document all pricing activities.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visit reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Work on key strategic projects with retailers, aiming to influence purchasing behavior, drive in-store activity for the brand portfolio, and support the sales effort in the creation and implementation of innovative and effective trade support activities.
- Independently develop and initiate space management projects
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets
- Marketing Material
Direct Reports: NA
- Supply Chain
- Quality Assurance & RD
- Marketing Agencies
- Degree in Sales and Marketing
- CIM Certificate
Job / Functional Skills
- Analytical skills
- interpersonal skills
- negotiation skills
- commercial acumen
- Planning and organizing skills
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Customer centric
- Continuous improvement
- At-least 3 year(s) relevant experience
Interested candidates may send their CV quoting the job title in the email subject (TRADE MARKETING EXECUTIVES) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 22nd Aug, 2018.