Kenbro Industries Limited
Job Vacancy: HR Manager
Job Purpose: To advice on and implement the full range of human resource strategies necessary to support effective people management at business operations level while contributing to the design and development of Group People strategy.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration and Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management or a Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management is an added advantage
- Registered member of Institute of HR Management (IHRM, Kenya)
- Minimum 5 years HR Generalist of which at least 2 years at Management level
- Assist in the administration of all HR policies and Procedures.
- Coordinate and schedule group HR calendar, ensure all senior group meetings, projects and initiatives are managed as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Management of filing system.
- Develop and implement a HR strategy/implementation plan within the business operation in consultation with relevant stakeholders;
- Prepare and provide accurate and timely payroll to finance ensuring all statutory deductions are made .Advise finance of any contract changes i.e. new contracts, extensions and termination.
- Prepare salary, checking of attendances, salary advance records, Loan records, Leave records, statutory deduction calculation and ensuring payment are made on time.
- Prepare contracts and renewals, and keep relevant Heads of Department informed of important dates in staff contracts e.g end of contract dates, review dates, etc).
- Monitor dates relating to Probationary Periods and inform relevant line managers Ensure that terms and conditions for all staff contracts fall within Kenbro’s policy and comply with local labour law.
- Support line managers in developing and implementing people planning, succession planning and workforce planning.
- Point of contact for managers and Union regarding roles of management and Union; managing the management/union relationship.
- Play HR roles adequately with management in employee/union consultations.
- Advisory roles in disciplinary procedures and grievances including conducting investigations.
- Advice staff and managers on application of performance management system, refresher trainings, advise on managing poor and outstanding performance, and linking performance review to annual increments and learning and development;
- With the senior management team and line managers ensure that performance management is implemented effectively.
- Work closely with line management in recruitment and selection
- Organise recruitment and selection including monitoring of applicants on company website, preparing job descriptions, and advertising, short listing applicants, scheduling interviews and correspondence, preparation of offer/rejection letters, and supporting group recruitment seminars.
Vacancy control and scheduling:
- Consolidate data on vacancies, interviews and new hires, file all documentation
- Provide leadership and manage the business operation recruitment and induction processes in collaboration with the business operation Teams;
- Ensure HR Preparedness for emergency.
Learning and Development
- Support line managers to develop and implement L&D plan;
- Develop and Implement Training needs analysis within the business operation
- Facilitate and promote implementation of approved learning and development modules.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports on Human Resources.
- Support and implement organisational change
- Support line managers in change management, restructuring, team building, and addressing organizational challenges through diagnosing issues and sourcing resources for OD interventions while leaning on Kenbro Industries Limited office as the center of expertise.
- Supporting Heads of Department in embedding OD (organization Development) .
- Collect, analyze and interpret information about changes in the operational environment and identify key HR issues for management’s attention.
How to Apply
Should you qualify to meet the above requirements, kindly forward your CV to email@example.com with the position as the subject of the email.
Only successful candidates shall be contacted.