Unit: Kengeles Lavington Green
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we? Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based at Kengeles Lavington Green.
- Manage all areas of operations including service, wait staff, bartenders, while ensuring the restaurant’s standards of quality, service and operations are
- Manage operations during scheduled shifts that include, daily decision-making, staff support, guest interaction, scheduling, planning, and upholding quality product and service standards, as well as cleanliness.
- Train and develop all servers, bussers, and bartenders
- Identify operational opportunities to build sales and control costs and develop and implement those opportunities.
- Monitor and assist in daily, weekly, and, monthly inventory processes.
- Prepare end of shift reports to monitor all financial, inventory and cash-handling aspects of the operation.
- Supervising the floor during meal periods to ensure that all Tamarind Group standards and steps of service are met through all guests interactions
Who Are You?
- Diploma from an accredited college or university in Hotel management or equivalent in service industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- The ability to manage a team in a supervisory capacity
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly presentable with a pro-active approach to maintaining excellent customer service.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 31st August 2018
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any further questions about this vacancy, visit our website at www.tamarind.co.ke.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com