Branch Manager (General Insurance)
Kenindia Assurance Company Limited is a composite insurance Company that was established in Kenya in 1978 with branches in all major towns of the country.
We are looking for a qualified individual to fill the position of Branch Manager in one of our biggest branches in Nairobi.
Job Summary: Overseeing branch sales and administrative operations and to ensure completion of performance targets in respect to underwritten premium, client recruitment, quality service and expense control to achieve business objectives.
- Promoting business growth and achievement of set performance growth targets by marketing Kenindia as a brand and selling its general insurance products to new and existing customers.
- Monitoring market activities and identifying ways in which the company’s services can be improved and rendered more competitive.
- Ensuring that branch operations run smoothly and profitably so that quality service is provided to customers at all times.
- Driving operational matters at branch level and ensuring compliance with set policies and procedures.
- Visiting, developing and maintaining good rapport with customers and handling their queries and reporting on any significant/persistent concerns to management.
- Undergraduate degree in any field
- Professional Insurance qualifications such as ACII or AIIK
- Diploma in Marketing would be an added advantage
- 3 years’ work experience preferably heading a branch of an insurance Company
For a detailed job description please visit www.kenindia.com
All application letters and detailed CVs should be sent to email@example.com or to the following address by 7th September, 2018:
Head of Human Resources
Kenindia Assurance Company Limited
8th Floor, Kenindia House
P. 0. Box 44372 – 00100, Nairobi
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted