Job Vacancy: Line Supervisor
- Deploying skilled manpower as per production and manpower planning.
- Ensure machines are operating as per required standards within the required productivity.
- Check and confirm the safety and setting of equipments before and after utilization.
- Ensure set policies, formulation and procedures are observed during production.
- Ensure minimum machine breakdown by monitoring the performance of the machine operators/attendants.
- Ensure maximum production output is achieved per shift in order to achieve the set targets.
- Ensure high quality products with minimum wastage.
- Maintain correct recording of production data.
- Ensure cleaning of both machine and working environment.
- Ensure proper handing over of shift [employees should not leave their place of work until properly relieved].
- Ensure employees adhere to health and safety procedures while operating machines
- Ensure personal hygiene of employees is observed without compromise.
- Ensure waste generation is controlled and re-used/consumed.
- Record and account for production, daily attendance and time spent on machine repair/servicing.
Qualifications for Line Supervisor
- Minimum Diploma Or Equivalent
- 5 Years Experience In FMCG Production
- Knowledgeable on the quality of production products
- Achievement of set production targets
- Minimize wastage of materials
- Account for manpower
Applications to be sent to email@example.com