Our client is a transport and logistics firm revolutionizing the cargo-transport value chain in Africa. They seek to hire a self-driven, well organized and attentive Executive Assistant.
She will be tasked with supporting the executive team at the organization. She will ensure the executive team is able to maximize their time by proactively managing the executive teams’ complex and demanding calendars.
Salary: 150K – 200K
Roles and Responsibilities
- Taking a lead at external correspondence, organizing meetings, managing travel arrangements, as well as creating and maintaining reports / spread sheets
- Professionally manage meeting requests, including drafting agenda and coordinating attendees
- Proactively follow up until projects are finalized
- Adapt to consistent changes
- Prioritize extensive competing demands
- Plan and organize local & international business trips, including flights, accommodation and meetings with business executives
- Organize events (e.g. booking venues, transportation, agendas)
- Attend meetings on behalf of CEO as may be needed
- Capture and distribute meeting minutes
- Prepare reports, presentations and agendas
- Execute on special projects
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field of study.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism and have strong interpersonal skills
- Excitement to work hard
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to take initiative & own projects
- Ability self-manage, work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Commitment to drive to completion with limited supervision; a ‘never-give-up’ attitude
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi task and manage competing demands.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Executive Assistant) to Vacancies@corporatestaffing.co.ke before Monday 13th August 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Mayfair Suites, 4th floor, Westlands