Job Location: Nairobi Kenya
Salary: KSH. 40,000 Gross
We are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to manage admin, inventory and finance for group of companies.
Reporting Structure: Reporting to the Head of Finance
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the group of companies.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports for all companies.
- Establish and enforce internal control processes across all units.
- Coordinate and complete monthly inventory audits.
- Work with the retail sales team to ensure all admin and reporting tasks are managed.
- Work with the Hospitality team to ensure all admin and reporting tasks are managed
- Perform monthly and annual statutory returns for the group of companies.
- Assist with payroll as well as other management reports
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Degree in Business Management (Accounting and Finance Option)
- Must be a holder of CPA(K)
- Have proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Proficient with advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their detailed CV to email@example.com by 1st September 2018.
Clearly indicate ‘Management Accountant’ on the subject of email.