Job Vacancy: Marketing Coordinator
Our client, a manufacturing company is seeking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator.
The person in liaison with the Regional Director of Sales translate the marketing strategic goals into operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth in sales and profit; initiatively identify and optimize promotional opportunities ensuring these are well coordinated with appropriate elevations and campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To be involved in the planning, implementing and results analysis of advertising campaigns, product launches and promotions on all our products.
- Supervise and follow up on retail in-store promotions all other events during the weekends and peak seasons both in Nairobi and Up-Country.
- Coordinate all social media channels in a consistent ‘on brand’ in line with our high quality standards while ensure the website is fully optimized for search engines and identify suitable websites to build links with.
- Using the available resources to increase the number of followers, ‘likes’ and audiences for our digital marketing and social media outputs; Fully exploiting the social media and digital marketing potential
- Maintain and update all marketing works in progress both in hotels & catering and the in-house graphic designer prioritizing and following up to ensure timely completion.
- In liaison with the in-house graphic designer come up with creative POS materials & designs for us during various activations and to be uploaded in the digital channels.
- To sign off service completion forms of the marketing suppliers and processing their payments when they are due in line with the company policy before forwarding to Sales Operations Manager.
- In liaison with the Sales Operations Manager request for various quotes from the suppliers while procuring or assigning marketing jobs then negotiating for the most cost effective.
- To maintain a healthy relationship with media representatives and the company’s Advertising, Public Relations, and Creative Agencies.
- To maintain and update the Advertising and Public Relations scrapbooks.
- To record, control and report all details on marketing budgets and expenditure.
- In liaison with the sales team, to maintain and review the promotions planning calendar.
- Attend and assist at trade and consumer events as required including assisting with both stand set up and take down consistently ensuring strategic positioning of our brand.
- Examine the inspection and upgrading of signage in the region including new site identification and approvals.
- To understudy and relieve the in-house graphic designer when on leave.
- To carry out other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors in Sales and Marketing or Related field
- 3-4 years’ experience in Marketing of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Strong business sense
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online