Moko Home + Living
Job Vacancy: Market Research Associate
Location: Moko, Mombasa Rd, Nairobi
Who We Are: Moko Home + Living is a growing company bursting with innovation, creativity and passion. Our customers dream of a better night’s sleep, a welcoming place to host their guests, a fun and safe place for their children to play.
But they tell us this isn’t easy – they have to settle for low-quality furnishings or break the bank. Join us in building the products, the brand and the network to put quality living within everyone’s reach.
Here’s what our team has accomplished in the few years since our founding:
- Reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products
- Attracted global investment to continue fuelling our growth and vision
- Supported the growth of over 200 small furniture businesses across the country
- Grown from a start-up to mid-sized company
What You’ll do: Our market research team develops in-depth insight into our customer’s needs and desires so that we can better enable them to achieve their dreams.
From conducting qualitative interview analysis to market research observations and even in-home immersions, Market Research Associates develop a deep understanding of the customers we serve.
You’ll work closely with members of our management team, making this a great development opportunity for anyone early in their marketing, research, sales or customer service career.
The Role in Brief
Conduct in-depth customer research
- Work to understand how our customers’ homes can be more welcoming and functional using a variety of qualitative research tools
- Develop a strong rapport with customers to glean the deepest and most relevant insights
Analyse and interpret qualitative data
- Undertake structured analyses of qualitative data collected through market research
- Identify patterns in information gathered across customer segments to identify key needs identified and lessons learned which are relevant to a majority of our target market
Make product and service recommendations
- Combine information gathered with your direct experience to develop data-driven insights about our customers
- Make actionable recommendations to Moko’s management, product development, manufacturing and operations teams that will help us continuously improve our product and service offerings
CAREER GROWTH + COMPENSATION: Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team.
Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
ARE YOU OUR DREAM CANDIDATE?
- You have training and experience in marketing, qualitative research, sales or customer service.
- You enjoy working on multiple diverse projects and tasks simultaneously.
- You thrive when you are able to take initiative, you can plan and organize your work around specific goals.
- You have the skills to undertake in-depth market research, using qualitative tools such as structured interviews and direct customer observations.
- You are excited to turn lessons learned from research into actionable ways that we can improve our products and services.
- You can troubleshoot problems and offer ideas about possible solutions.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online