Our Client is a leading retailer in Kenya and the region and seeks to recruit for the role of Market Scouter.
Salary / Package: Basic Gross pay of Kshs 25,000 plus a yearly bonus on target achievement.
- Age between 35 – 55 years
- Sales experience for 5-8 years minimum.
- Languages – Fluent in English, Kiswahili is a must.
- Very well versed with Kenya and Nairobi in particular.
- Good networking skills and lead management.
- Ability to grasp detailed information and data analysis.
- Ability to put a detailed and accurate report together.
- Ability to share information openly without any conflict
- Ability to follow up and build rapport with the lead for more information.
- Eye to detail and understanding new developments, changes and upcoming events.
- Clarity in communication and presentation.
- Good written and oral skills.
- Sharp identification skills.
- Selling of flooring at the showrooms.
- Assisting the field sales team for flooring by attending to their clients, showcasing the products and engaging with them.
- Client follow up.
- Client after sales service and management.
- Preparation of the client quotations and sales orders.
- Providing solutions for clients on products and concepts.
- Updating oneself with the trends in the market and competition that affect us.
- Preparing required reports for the department.
Career Development Plan: The company offers a career growth plan for candidates who demonstrates great performance and achievement of set goals and KPIs.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 25th August 2018.
Clearly indicate “MARKET SCOUTER’ the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.