WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Our vision is to shift the world from “me” to “we.”
Our mission is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
Role Profile: Free the Children is seeking to fill in the position of Mentorship, Leadership & Culture Manager to join the HR team (Mara Based).
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capacity building, mentorship/leadership and Culture
- Collaboratively to Work with the leadership to identify and develop Talent for the team as well succession planning and career development plans and advise
- Mentorship for our team as well as cultivating a culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Help support the recruitment, selection, orientation and training of employees for by adapting best practice.
- Identify training needs and arrange to conduct trainings and mentorship on regular basis.
- Conduct Performance reviews and check ins for the team.
- Proactively identify and recommend to the management HR Programs across the organizations.
- To develop and upgrade effective HR policies and strategies to meet the organizations objectives.
- Communication on matters related to HR to staff; for instance, new policies, key messaging… etc
- To ensure compliance with employment legislation and internal company regulations for all staff.
- Write and review job specifications for each role.
Key Areas to Success:
- Passion for learning
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills
- Friendly, outgoing self-starter
- Powerful work ethic, both as a team member and independently
- Highly organized, detail oriented, resourceful, and flexible
- Bachelor of Arts or Masters in Human Resources .
- Minimum three to five (3-5) years’ experience in a progressive HR capacity
- Must be a member of IHRM and has complied with all IHRM requirements.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Strong willed, Mature with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Planning, organizing, results and quality oriented analytical thinking.
The position is based out in Narok 70% and Nairobi 30%.
WE sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted. While CV’s are important, we want to know what makes you a great fit for our team and culture. We will consider applications on a rolling basis and would like the right person to join us as soon as possible.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 5th August 2018.
Please send in your CV along with a cover letter and please indicate your desired salary in the CV
For more details on the organization visit: www.we.org