Milling Plant Vacancies
Our partner in the manufacturing and production sector is seeking to engage with a professional, dynamic and self-respecting talent in the following positions: –
Main Purpose of the Job: Understanding raw materials & ensuring end product compliance standards
- Sampling of raw materials from suppliers
- Analyzing of the raw materials and end products
- Total and quality record keeping
- Quality Control of raw material & end products
- Rejecting or accepting any raw materials and recalling of any sub end material to customers
Job Skills & Personal Competencies: Communication & Interpersonal skills, Team player, Self – driven, Understanding & use of lab equipment, Honest and hard working.
- Diploma/Degree in Lab Science from a recognized institution
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in a mill lab will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Kindly send application and detailed CVs on or before 10th September, 2018 to the following address:
Email address: email@example.com
(Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted)