Job Vacancy: Business Development Manager
Salary: 160K – 180K
Our client, a multi-national company, is looking for an ambitious and energetic Individual to fill the vacant position of Business Development Manager. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Organizing daily work schedule to make appointments to meet new and existing customers and decision makers
- Develop accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; understanding customers’ needs and explaining technical features
- Making presentations to promote new products and specials
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone and email
- Meeting sales targets and specifications targets
- Participating in marketing initiatives by developing tools including presentations, publications, etc. and
- Participating in the marketing strategy plan, to define market potential, competitors, market shares, etc.
- Provide customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Recommend changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive development
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Proven experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Assistant Manager or similar position.
- Over 5 years’ experience is required
- Proven track record handling large accounts and management
- Market sensitive, knowing the market, able to deepen out and create new markets
- Strong listening and relationship management skills
- Ability to set targets and efficiently guide the efforts to reach them effectively
- Strong in overall business strategy with attention to detail
- Strong execution and follow-up skills
- Result driven with customer oriented approach
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Business Development Manager) to: email@example.com before 24th August 2018.
N.B: Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the above minimum set selection criteria.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV.