County Government of Nandi
Public Service Board
Nandi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit 400 Early Childhood Development Education (ECDE) Caregivers for a three (3) year contract.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen aged 18 years and above.
- Must be a holder of Certificate in ECDE offered by the Ministry of Education, KNEC or their equivalent. Those with Diploma or Degree Certificate from recognized Institutions will also be considered.
- Have a minimum of one year teaching experience in pre-primary or ECDE centre after training.
- Ready to under effective Continuous Professional Development (CPD) training.
- Must be willing to uphold standards of professionalism required ¡n the teaching service as provided in the existing policies and regulations in Kenya.
- Must be registered with TSC
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and develop play/learning materials for children.
- Organize and facilitate play/learning activities in pre-primary and ECDE CENTREs.
- Facilitate curriculum implementation.
- Ensure safety and security of children at the CENTRE.
- Advice on children’s feeding programme.
- Should be conversant with applicable requirements of line Ministries.
How to Apply
All written applications, CVs, academic and professional certificates, Identity card, letter of recommendation from the respective school(s) they have served in, school leaving certificates, TSC registration certificate and any other relevant testimonials should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly mark on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Nandi County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 802-30300
Hand delivered applications should dropped at the Nandi County Public Service Board offices before the close of business on Friday, 24th August, 2018.
The list of schools/ECOE centres is available on the county’s website www.nandi.goke.
Please Note: Priority will be given to a candidate meeting the above criteria and currently serving in a public ECDE centre. One must be willing to work in any ECOE centre within the County.