Job Vacancy: Operations Officer (Recruitment)
A recruitment agency is looking to hire an operations assistant in charge of overs=eeing client projects, delivery, ensuring quality assurance, general client satisfaction and business development.
- Coordinating the entire recruitment team, assigning projects and making constant follow-up on the progress.
- Ensuring client needs are met in a timely manner.
- Cross-checking work from the recruitment team to ensure quality output.
- Managing the recruitment team in terms of team welfare, performance and overall productivity.
- Overseeing the activities of the client acquisition team and ensuring they are in line with the overall vision and targets of the company.
- Liaising with clients to collect their needs and ensure they are satisfied with services provided.
- General administration work and office management
- A bachelor’s degree in Human resource management
- A very competent Diploma holder with solid similar experience shall be considered.
- 3-6 years’ experience in recruitment especially with a recruitment firm.
- Previous experience managing a team.
Send Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be considered.