Pathfinder International is the prime contractor for the USAID Afya Pwani Program in Kenya.
Afya Pwani seeks to improve and increase access and utilization of quality health services in Kenya through strengthened service delivery and institutional capacity of County health systems in Taita Taveta, Kwale, Mombasa, Kilifi and Lamu Counties.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual in the following area:
Administrative Assistant – Finance & Administration
The Administrative Assistant shall be reporting to the Senior Finance Director and will provide administrative support to the Senior Finance Director& Finance team on different project activities.
The role involves performing daily routine tasks on finance and procurement as key areas.
- Manage the Senior Director of Finance & Administration’s diary, correspondence, travel and accommodation and booking flights as well as relevant documentation (TAF/TEV) for staff.
- Provide administrative services to all programs, finance and administration for various project teams in addition to providing rapporteur services for departmental and other meetings.
- Develop and manage an efficient and effective filing and documentation system for the office of the Director of Finance and Administration.
- Receive and coordinate functions for finance & administration and HR departments procurement needs including raising requisitions in Serenic and follow up to ensure timely delivery of goods/services in addition to backstopping for the Procurement team.
- Track admin budgets, invoices, attach them to the paperwork – LPO and forward for processing.
- Provide effective support to the Country Procurement team by taking Minutes and keep records as well as perform any other duties as may be assigned.
The successful candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or an equivalent from a recognized University.
He/She must have at least 5 years’ administrative support experience in a similar role preferably in NGOs.
The candidate should be detail-oriented, willing to learn in a fast-paced office environment.
Prior working experience in procurement and finance will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their CV and cover letter; detailing current and expected salary, referees as well as daytime telephone contacts to the following email address: KenyaJobs@pathfinder.org.
Closing date for applications is 16th August 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Pathfinder International Kenya wishes to all alert members of the public to exercise extreme caution that our organization handles all recruitments directly through our Human Resources Department and not recruiting agencies.
*Pathfinder International is an equal opportunity employer*