Power Governors Limited
Employment Opportunity: Inventory Controller Intern
Job Ref: HR-PGL-08/02-2018
Background: Power Governors Limited is the leading supplier and installer of superior car accessories in East Africa.
PGL is a member of Road Safety Association of Kenya and wishes to recruit an Accounts Intern.
Contract Time: Full-time
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Implement improvement processes and systems to optimize inventory, minimize costs and maximize working capital
- Ensure that all item codes are active and correctly captured in terms of cost price, selling price, description, warehouse code and unit of
- Ensure that daily stock adjustments are correctly processed. Creation of entire inventory replenishment threshold procedures. Ensure integrity
and accuracy of the stock management system
- Conduct Physical wall-to-wall Stock Takes on a monthly basis.
- Conduct Cycle Count Stock Checks as agreed with Supervisor.
- Daily update of stock issues to ERP System
- Reporting monthly on slow moving stock and redundant stocks in terms of quantity, values and their requisite remedial action points.
- Reporting monthly on Inventory levels
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved. Provision of inventory shrinkage reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in business operations, logistics, Procurement, or related field Diploma in IT or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience in retail, wholesale, warehousing, or logistics Work Related Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate and work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Proficient with computers and other standard office technology Familiarity with ERP
- Valid Driving Licence
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is 16th August 2018
Power Governors Limited is an equal opportunity employer