Our client, a local medium-sized PR agency, is looking for a Creative Director.
- Designing print, graphical artworks and effects for clients with the latest technology
- Designing detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to enhance interaction
- Develop Print and online graphical artworks
- Building a creative environment and overseeing ideas and projects
- Developing ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns and pitching concepts to clients
- Overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented
- Liaising with clients to keep them informed and to highlight any issues
- Identifying new sales leads in social media platform
- Developing new marketing plans and strategies and ensuring timely social media updates
- Designing the look and feel of clients’ web pages that are visually pleasing.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Collaborate with creative team in Designing website banners and web visuals
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Degree in Creative Arts/Fine Arts or any computer related fields
- 4 years’ experience
- Professional courses in digital will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants to submit their application including an updated CV to email@example.com stating current and expected salary, by latest Friday 10th August 2018.
Ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.