Proctor & Allan E.A. Ltd
The company is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the following position:-
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director & CEO, the following shall be the key roles:-
- Directs all sales activities to maximize sales revenues to meet sales objectives.
- Distributor Management through working closely with distributors and other partners to meet and exceed sales and growth targets.
- Keeps upto date distributor contracts and has at least quarterly business review sessions to review business performance
- Key Account management through working closely with the Key Account teams to meet and exceed sales and growth targets
- Keeps upto date Joint Business Plans (JBPs) and has at least quarterly business review sessions to review business performance
- Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products/services
- Works closely with customer service department to ensure timely dispatch and delivery of customer orders from warehouse to customer premises within the defined time duration for Nairobi and Upcountry deliverables
- Provides assessments of professional services, field sales, channel sales and sales support staff’s productivity.
- Monitors and manages all distributor inventory and secondary sales to ensure appropriate area coverage
- Coordinates appropriate company resources to ensure efficient sales
- Oversees activities of personnel i.e. Hires, coaches, reviews, rewards, motivates, disciplines and recommends termination as necessary
- Establishes and manages effective programs to address the following issues: Product margins, Sales of emerging products/services ;New markets; Pro-active competitive strategies and targeted sales and distribution ; Management of sales department expenses ; Business/financial issues on contracts ; Manages relations with the distributors and all key accounts
- Develop and design programs both short and long term to ensure the growth of profits and expansion of company products
- Management of Quality & Food Safety through high hygiene levels being maintained in outlets
- Management of Stock at the outlets to ensure minimal market returns
- Education qualifications required – University professional degree in Sales, Business, Commerce or other relevant field
- Work experience required- Minimum of 10 years sales experience with at least 4 years in a similar position
- Action oriented Enthusiasm and attention to detail
- Time management & good in planning
- Drive for results & motivator
- High level of integrity , ethics & values
- Good interpersonal skills and above all, a team player.
Interested candidates should apply through the following link:
All applications must be received by Friday 07th September 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.