Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Public Relations & Customer Service Manager position for one of our clients.
- Open and maintain customer database by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts database by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and inquire problem or reason for calling and help them find a solution possible; otherwise transfer them to a department that can solve their problem.
- Offering hospitality services to our visitors
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Carry out any other duties assigned to you by the management
- Degree in Business Management
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 20th August 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Public Relations & Customer Service Manager”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.