Our company in the Print and branding business is looking for a Quality Control (QC) Assistant.
Skills are needed in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Printing
- Organization skills
- Documentations skills
- Knowledge of ISO Standards(added advantage)
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 1 year in QC
- Diploma in the relevant field
- Approves incoming materials from outsourced print works by confirming specifications; rejecting unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process printed stock pile of day or night shift by confirming specifications before next stage of production and communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Conducting random sampling of packed products and returning products for rework/rechecking when variation is a big percentage
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Printing and control of package labels.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
If qualified please send you CV and cover letter indicating past or current and expected salary to email@example.com by 25th August 2018.