Job Title: Human Resource Officer – Real Estate
Gross Salary: 50K – 80K
Period: 6 months Contract
Our client is a well-established real estate company that deals with purchase, sale and lease of residential and commercial properties.
They are looking to hire a Human Resource Officer who will be tasked with staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, employee welfare and keeping up to date with the changing environment of employment law.
- Promoting performance as part of the culture of the organization
- Recruiting staff, which involves working with managers to develop job descriptions and position specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Preparing staff handbooks and declarations.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- undertaking regular salary reviews
- Negotiating with staff on issues relating to pay and conditions
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Developing HR planning strategies considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Planning and delivering training such as new staff inductions
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a recognized Institution
- Proven working experience as a HR Specialist for not less than 2 years
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High business acumen
- Expert knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- IT and numeracy skills
- Demonstrates Leadership abilities
- Must have keen attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Human Resource Officer – Real Estate) to Jobs@corporatestaffing.co.ke before Thursday 29th August 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.