Our client is seeking to recruit a Regional Managing Director – East Africa, with strong background in ESG Systems, to manage and coordinate the office presence in the East African region (Kenya, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Tanzania, Djibouti, Eritrea, and Somalia).
S/he will oversee general company administration, development and quality control; Provide assistance to the professional staff; Manage HR and Financial matters; Manage Business Development and overall project management.
The candidate must have deep knowledge of HR practices, hands on experience in administration and logistics, Strategy and Budgeting, Compliance, Business Development (Develop and achieve regional marketing strategy, including the development of regional offices or representative offices, associates and sub-consultants), Project Management, Quality Assurance.
In addition s/he will be tasked with:
- Implementing, adhering to and contributing to development and enhancement of: Transfer Pricing Policy; Allocation of Revenue Policy;ESOP (Employee Share Option Program); Group Strategy.
- Representing the region on all of the above at Group Exco and Board Meetings
- Representing Regional Shareholders at Group Board Meetings
- Attending and presenting at International Conference and ensure participation by senior consultants and fellow Directors
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Strong operational acumen
- Proven people management and relationship skills
- Regional experience
- Knowledge/Experience in investment analysis and portfolio construction
- Professional maturity and ability to operate in a fast paced, competitive work environment
- Ability to analyze and articulate a situation and analyze complex details quickly
- Adapt easily to changing situations and exercises subtly in dealing with delicate situations
- Exhibit the highest levels of integrity and professionalism
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
- Relevant Bachelors’ Degree
- Masters’ Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years Senior Management experience
- Must demonstrate Strong Business Acumen & Commercial Awareness
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants to submit their application including an updated CV to email@example.com stating your current and expected salary.
Ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.