Job Title: Quality Inspector – Road Construction
Gross Salary: 70k – 100k
Contract Type: 6 months – 1 year based on project
Our client is a Japanese construction company in Kenya.
They have an on-going road construction project and seek to hire a Quality Inspector to ensure quality is maintained for all works on site.
- Monitoring works activity on site (inspection, reports) to ensure quality is maintained for all works on site
- Identifies defects and makes report for improvement
- Carries out regular road inspections and recommends maintenance activities where necessary
- Preparation of the testing and inspection programs
- Ensuring that works on site and materials being used are complaint with laid down standards
- Follow-ups on identified non-conformities
- Assisting the lab department (samples, tests, reports etc)
- Follow and maintain the company standards in QHSE
- Inspect construction equipment, safety of works, property, personnel and general public
- Daily reporting to the Chief Engineer and management of progress on site.
- Performing any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 3-5 years similar work experience in road construction
- Must be conversant with Asphalt works and Proof Rolling
- QHSE Training is desirable
- Ability to work with others across the organization
- Good interpersonal skills
- Taking initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work independently
- Results oriented individual and a team player
- Ability to effectively communicate and deal with clients & team members
- Able to work days, evenings and weekends
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Quality Inspector – Road Construction) to email@example.com before 30th August 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.