Job Title: SAGE 300 Product Consultant
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Reporting To: Director, Business Development
Job Overview: Gravity Solutions Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to perform the duties of a SAGE 300 Product Consultant.
He / she will be in charge of rolling out SAGE 300 at our clients’ sites.
- To provide an elevated level of consulting and implementation services at client sites. Responsible for the optimal set up and training in the products for each client and maximize consulting revenue whilst maintaining an elevated level of customer satisfaction.
- To deliver project based consulting activities, through the entire project lifecycle, on ad-hoc and medium to long-term engagements
- To be responsible for problem identification, software specification and/or design, implementation, documentation, testing, client training and solution deployment adhering to Sage’s Methodology.
- To interact with company and client managers on cost/schedule monitoring.
- To participate in sales and proposal presentations if required.
- To be responsible for achieving defined utilization and revenue goals.
- To identify additional product/services opportunities in client organization.
- After the initial ‘introduction period’ the position provides the individual with the opportunity to work actively in implementation projects from start to finish.
- You will be expected to work independently at clients, but sometimes within a team environment.
- Ability to travel to customer sites with overnight stays.
- Management of the licensing, upgrade and user rights assessment requirements.
Travel outside the region may also be required for certain cases.
Qualifications & experience required:
- Must have a relevant IT /Accounting Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years working experience as a Software Implementation Consultant.
- A self-driven and ambitious individual that can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with a minimum of supervision
- Develop confidence through the interaction with clients and colleagues
- Earns respect of our clients through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications
- Acts with integrity and has a track record of excellent problem-solving skills
- CERTIFICATION IN SAGE 300(ACCPAC) IS A MUST.
- CPA qualification is an added advantage.
- General understanding of tax compliance in Kenya, management and statutory reporting.
- Excellent trainer and trainer of trainer capabilities.
- High integrity, ethics, trust and dependability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified?
Send your application letter, Sage Certificate and an updated CV stating current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 25th August 2018.