Career Management Centre, seeks to recruit for the following position for one of our clients, a well-established management consultancy brand specializing in researching, developing and execution of youth, personal development trainings and organizational capacity building programs.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Reporting to the General Manager
Salary: 120K – 140K
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinker.
- Education qualities – degree in Sales& Marketing·
- Would be required to liaise with management on sales strategy and marketing to generate better and higher sales volumes and minimize on payment risks.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the Job title “Sales & Marketing Manager” on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 12th 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted