Job Vacancy: Sales Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager, who will be responsible for providing marketing support through promoting Centre products and services to customers, reps, dealers and investors.
Assists in the execution of well-planned marketing events, promotions, advertising, and distribution of literature. Performs Marketing Support functions as necessary. Ensures that the Centre’s professional reputation is maintained and projected.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assumes responsibility for the following tasks regarding sales
- Meet monthly and annual sales targets.
- Exhibitions and in-center advertising at the center.
- Providing exhibitor information to security and management.
- Visiting other Centres and/or their Websites.
- Contacting Promotional Companies.
- Relationship building with current exhibitors/advertisers.
- Sourcing and securing new exhibitors/advertisers.
- Reporting on monthly sales and preparation of Weekly and Monthly reports
- Provide feedback from clients to enhance performance and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and make contact with potential clients.
- Respond to sales requirements from existing and potential clients.
- Maintain contact with existing and potential clients to promote sales.
- Assumes responsibility for communication and information
- Ensure effective internal communications within marketing and sales, and across the organization.
- Seek to continuously improve relations across the organization.
- Share pertinent information across the organisation to ensure efficiency.
- Report to the General Manager and Marketing Manager on site.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors in Sales and Marketing or related field
- 4-5 years’ experience in marketing communications, advertising, or related fields.
- Sales in the hospitality will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of advertising, printing, and print production processes.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online on or before 30th August 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement