Job Vacancy: Sales & Marketing Executives – Electrical Products
Our client is an electrical engineering solutions provider offering multiple electrical products in the market. They’re involved in designing, execution, manufacturing and distribution of electrical products to both commercial and industrial environments.
The seek to higher qualified Sales and Marketing Executives to drive product sales and manage customer relations.
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Core purpose of the Job:
Working closely with the entire Sales and Marketing team so as to put all the plausible efforts in achieving the set monthly / annual targets, the purpose of the job is to make sales of products by creating awareness in the market through;
- Marketing in the construction and industrial segments.
- Meeting with contractors and consultants aiming at achieving sales of products
- Setting and achieving targets in segmented markets
- Penetrating difficult to sell market segments. Key
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s) Key Tasks:
- Prepare weekly routes / visit plans to various sites and submit it to Marketing & Sales Manager for confirmation before start of subsequent week.
- Visit Sites daily according to agreed route plan.
- Increase Sites visits (foot print) as per assigned targets, even spread of Sites across assigned areas (Regions / City/Area)
- Report immediately to Marketing & Sales Manager if new site is not fed in appropriate time.
- Penetrate new market and establish distribution network in line with plan.
- Distribute advertising materials and ensure visibility.
- Observe competition activity and report it.
- Collect the competitor information on the ground level of any activity and inform to Marketing & Sales Manager
- Educate Site Managers about commissions, pricing and increase awareness of company’s products.
- Handle Sites complaints.
- Direct Sales (when required).
- Maintain and update region / area, Submit daily, weekly and per demands reports.
- Ensure working on area assigned by management.
- Prepare marketing activity reports.
- Overseeing and implementing product distribution
- Coordinating presentation and seminars for various customer segments as per guidance from Manager Sales & Marketing
- Conducting market research through customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues
- Tender documentation and submission
Key Performance Indicators
- Target percentage achieved with in required time on monthly basis
- Percentage of new customer added against turnover business
- Percentage of repetition rate from existing customers
- Percentage increase in sales from dormant customers.
- 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing involving electrical products and components.
- Degree/Diploma in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Good Knowledge in selling to commercial and industrial clients.
- Demonstrate proven track record in selling electrical products and achieving target.
- Applicants with ready market/client base will have an advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are advised to send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 20th August, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.