Vacant Position: Security Supervisor
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Planning, directing and implementing security standards, policies and procedures in accordance with company rules and regulations.
- Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Monitor internal security policies, programs and procedures to ensure compliance with both internal and statutory security policies, licensing requirements and other regulatory bodies such as health and safety Act.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals and accomplishments regularly.
- Communicate security status, updates and actual problems to the management swiftly to enable management decision making on time.
- Participate in developing security budgets to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
- Order security – related supplies and equipment as needed and as per the approved security budget.
- Identify and investigate security breaches and prepare reports on internal investigations, losses or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Liaise with and coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement bodies, fire and other relevant government or other agencies.
- Train subordinate security staff and other members of staff in security rules and procedures and how to respond promptly to security emergencies and alarms.
- Writing and reviewing security related documents such as incident reports, proposals and initiatives.
ensure safety of company and clients property in the premises and develop tactical plans for scrutinizing entry and exit of materials from the company.
- Assign duties, supervise, appraise, motivate, promote and discipline Security staff
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
- High level of oral and written communication skills.
- Good interrogation and investigative skills
- Understands risk and disaster management.
- Basic first Aid and fire fighting skills.
- Good knowledge of local laws and other regulations on security matters.
- Good interpersonal and supervision skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 30 August 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted