Our client is a leading IT solutions provider and is looking for an experienced person for the role of Senior Human Resource Officer.
The roles will be but not limited to:
- Provide advice and support to line managers in implementing and embedding a performance management system through day to day performance management guidance to line management;
- Monitoring to ensure that all employees are trained;
- All employees have a BSC and that performance reviews are done on time and to the expected standards
- Implement a performance reward pay as approved by the company and provide advice and assistance to management and employees on pay and benefits systems
- Implement the Training plan from the project by recommending learning solutions and ensuring learning delivery through in house and external resources
- Work with management to implement the employee climate survey recommendations.
- Guide and support line managers in recruitment – developing job and person specification, preparing job adverts, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting candidates and induction
- Work closely with management to implement disciplinary procedures, assist employees with work matters and industrial matters in order to improve work relationships
- Implement the HR policies and procedures, provide advice and information to management and employees on human resource policies and procedures, identify and recommend areas for continuous review of the policies and procedures manual
- Close gaps identified in the records management and ensure information custody, accuracy, availability, management and reporting including employee data, (statistics and records), productivity data as required from time to time
- Ensuring compliance to Legal/Statutory and HR policies and guidelines within agreed standards and legislation
- Oversee day to day HR Administration, e.g. leave, absence, exits, preparation of employee letters, medical, etc.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of payroll data for all staff in order to result to efficient payment of services.
- Prepare a monthly management report on progress and suggest areas of improvement as appropriate.
- Review the report(s) with management
- To perform any other duty as assigned in line with the organization goals and objectives.
- A degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant related degree.
- Possession of a Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- He/she should have at least three (3) years’ experience in a busy Human Resource Department
- A valid professional certificate of good standing with the IHRM
- Computer literacy and efficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite and HR Management Software.
- A minimum of B (Plain) in KCSE.
- He/she should be a mature professional with ability to maintain confidentiality, honest, trustworthy and with a high degree of personal integrity.
- Previous experience in IT sector will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who meet the criteria set above are advised to send their updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 15th September 2018.
Please indicate very clearly “SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.