Serviced Office Company
Job Vacancy: Business Development Executive
Job Purposes / Objectives: To generate a customer base for the business, convert leads into sales, customers satisfaction, market the company, improve systems and to create a good image and name of the Company.
Salary: KES 100,000 – 120,000 + commissions
Applicants with experience in similar role in a company offering serviced office space will have a definite advantage.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
Business development and Client Service
- Meet, give a tour and information of the offices and attend to all clients/customer’s needs.
- Conversion of leads into sales.
- Respond and follow up on all communication (e.g. email, phone calls and referrals) from existing and new clients.
- Manage all online marketing sites and ensure an interactive and functioning website.
- Provide management with market and competitor information and suggest introduction of new services or changes in company sales strategy.
- Maintenance of sales and marketing literature including brochures, letters & emails.
- Plan, develop and implement effective advertising and marketing communication campaigns.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of services provided by the company and develop industry expertise through research and networking
- Maintain an updated customer databases.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Sales.
- 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Age 27 – 37 years.
- Strong work ethics.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong innovative and creative thinker.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Team player.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Undertake any assignment given from time to time by the management.
Qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com so as to reach us not later than 20th August 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.