Position Title: Short-term SharePoint Developer
Position Summary: We are looking for developer, with medium to advance skills in SharePoint development, for on short-term engagement lasting between 6-8 weeks. The terms of engagement are tied to the period of the project. The successful candidate can be considered for other future engagements.
Key Qualifications & Experience
- 1- 2 Years’ experience in developing for SharePoint 2010/2013/2016
- Experience and knowledge of key SharePoint functional abilities such as sites, communities, content editing, search, term sets, my sites etc.
- Use of SharePoint Designer and InfoPath to create and rapidly deploy business solutions
- Develop custom web parts, application pages, master pages, event receivers, timer jobs and integration with other systems
- Proficient at SharePoint Workflows
- Understanding/ experience in SharePoint PowerShell commands/scripts.
- Experience creating and consuming Web Services
- Degree qualified and relevant professional qualification and experience (e.g. MCSD, MCSE) in Microsoft SharePoint
- .NET based language (C#, VB.Net)
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, kindly send your resume and/or profile to firstname.lastname@example.org