Our client is one of the leading retail company in the region and seeks to recruit for a position of Showroom Interiors Sales Executive.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary/Package: Ksh 20,000 plus transport + commission on all lead jobs converted into sales.
- Age between 25 – 35years.
- Sales experience for 1-2 years minimum.
- Languages – Fluent in English, Kiswahili is a must.
- Ideal candidates should have worked in a busy retail environment dealing with high end products (hospitality industry, high end clothing or fashion stores)
- Selling techniques to be unique and someone who is target oriented.
- Good networking skills in the corporate world.
- Ability to grasp technical knowledge on multiple products.
- Ability to sell a mix of the products.
- Brilliant customer service and after sales service.
- Ability to follow up and build rapport with the client.
- Good listener.
- Solution provider.
- Eye to detail and understanding of the client.
- Clarity in communication and presentation.
- Good written and oral skills.
- Ability to do basic math calculations.
- Sharp identification skills.
- Identify new and existing buildings in Kenya and list out the contractors, architects, designers and also who the occupants of this building shall be or are.
- Gather competition reports of who visited the building and their strong hold.
- Information on existing buildings and offices – whose furniture has been supplied and if there is any expansion plan or re habilitation happening with the client.
- Information on market intelligence and happenings that affect our industry.
- Prepare a detailed report as required and report to the head of sales.
Qualified and interested candidates are advised to send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org so at to reach us not later than 25th August 2018.
Clearly indicate “SHOWROOM INTERIORS SALES EXECUTIVE” on email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.