Human Capital Synergies (HCS) Africa Ltd if looking to recruit qualified candidates with fluency in the Luganda or Buganda language/s for the position of a Social Media Customer Care Representatives (SMCSR).
The Social Care CSR is responsible for providing professional and quality customer service both internally and externally. The CSR will be responsible for customer support at the designated touch point. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by:
(Using effective communication skills)
- Provide one-stop customer support for Satellite Industry UG services by responding to customer queries within defined SLAs.
- Resolving all complaints, concerns and issues in a timely and diplomatic manner.
- Demonstrate knowledge of service standards or service level agreements.
- Demonstrating knowledge of impact of providing professional service to Customers.
- Understanding the importance and impact of first contact resolution (FCR).
- Working with the Supervisor on performance improvement as an individual and with the team as a whole.
- Ensuring complaints/concerns are resolved or escalated in a timely manner.
- Providing timely notifications to management of negative trends, urgency of issue, or extent of required follow up.
- Determining when a problem requires action from higher level of authority.
- Participate in regular team meetings.
- Educate customers about terminology, technology and self-help features and benefits of packages in order to improve customer education and satisfaction.
- Updating client comments, complaints, enquiries and compliments regarding the client’s packages & services.
- The jobholder will be expected to identify and highlight to the Supervisor, all emerging service issues of general or unique nature; that may require maintenance, upgrade or restructuring of Satellite services in order to meet customer needs.
- Resolve customer query on first contact and keep the promise of query/problem resolution for escalated cases.
- Take full ownership of customer cases that come to your attention and handover unresolved cases at end of day
- Confirm client information and update on existing database.
- Cross sell and/or up sell current packages to clients who have renewed their packages in line with upselling selling script.
- Enhance customer loyalty and upsell accordingly in line with all and any campaigns run on the UG platform.
- Actively participate in process improvement meetings as required.
Minimum Qualifications: – Diploma from a recognized institution of learning
- Minimum of 1-year experience in customer service; proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Experience in the Satellite Services industry will provide an added advantage
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in any situation.
- Knowledge and experience in reading, analyzing, and interpreting customer transactions as well as technical procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office – specifically Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, peers and customers.
- Ability to handle service delivery and service assurance processes and structures in a large telecommunications/media environment.
Skills & Competencies:
- Must fluently speak the Luganda language
- Collaborate with other departments (call center, sales, public relations, marketing etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms,
- Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience,
- Proofreading and Editing Skills,
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Good IT literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Knowledge retention
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Calm under pressure
- Self-driven, customer centric and team player.
- Integrity; Certificate of Good Conduct and CRB clearance will be required during the screening process.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with social media customer care representatives on the Subject line.