…..Empowering members for life
Vacancy Advertisement: Branch Manager
Society Vision: To redefine financial wellness
Stima DT Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (Stima Sacco) is a leading countrywide, fast growing and licensed DTS (Deposit Taking Sacco).
In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for a qualified and competent person to fill the following vacancy:
Job Summary: Reporting to the Chief Manager Operations, the job holder will be responsible for the smooth running of the Branch functionally and administratively.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Head of the Branch responsible for all the activities at the Branch.
2) Administer and interpret Society policies and procedures.
3) Implement and promote Society products and services.
4) Monitor and ensure the accuracy of all Branch transactions.
5) Monitor cash levels held at the vault and by tellers on daily basis.
6) Grow a healthy loan book portfolio in accordance with the Society’s standards.
7) Grow Branch business in Total Assets, Deposits, Membership and non-funded Income.
8) Ensure effective and efficient customer service delivery and in particular ensuring compliance with the Society’s Customer Service Charter.
9) Ensure security of employees, cash and other valuable Society assets and documents.
10) Ensure compliance with the relevant statutory, legal and regulatory requirements in execution of Branch operations.
11) Ensure compliance by the Branch with Occupational, Safety and Health requirements.
12) Liaise with other function heads and other relevant stakeholders on issues relating to the Branch.
13) Report in accordance with the laid down Society’s reporting structures.
14) Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field.
- Certified professional banker or other related professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience of working with an ERP system preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years relevant experience at supervisory level in the financial sector.
- Sound knowledge of Banking and Sacco laws and regulations.
- A person of integrity, team player with effective communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with good commercial acumen and ability to identify economic opportunities in changing environment and capitalize on them.
- Conversant with current trends in consumer banking with a strong commercial orientation.
- Customer focused – striking a solid balance between external and internal customer orientation.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and team management skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs to Branchmanager2018@stima-sacco.com on or before 5pm on 10th August 2018 indicating the position applied for as the subject line.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.