…..Empowering members for life
Vacancy Advertisement: MS Dynamics Developer
Society Vision: To redefine financial wellness
Stima DT Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (Stima Sacco) is a leading countrywide, fast growing and licensed DTS (Deposit Taking Sacco).
In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for a qualified and competent person to fill the following vacancy:
MS Dynamics Developer – 3 Year Contract
Job Summary: Reporting to the ICT Manager, the job holder will be responsible for providing technical expertise in the design and development of Ms Dynamics and Project customizations and integrations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1) Develop software programming solutions using Microsoft’s Client-Server Integrated Development Environment (C/SIDE), Visual Studio, SQL Server, and other related systems.
2) Create new and modify existing customizations and integrations as requested by the Society.
3) Provide input to team members regarding software application change design and data analysis.
4) Perform software development-level testing and quality control, ensuring customer requirements are met according to predetermined specifications.
5) Create programming for system integrations and data import and export processes.
6) Perform ERP system upgrades using Microsoft Dynamics NAV upgrade toolkits.
7) Adhere to standardized technical documentation processes used by the Society and Microsoft.
8) Meet established project objectives and deadlines using milestones, delivering technical requirements on time and on budget.
9) Work with the Project Managers, Business Analyst and Consultants to understand the business and or application requirements of the assigned tasks.
10) Keep up-to-date on new technology, features and functionality released in Microsoft’s Dynamics NAV system.
11) Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Bachelor of Science Information Technology.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer professional certification is a requirement.
- Experience in Sacco, banking, finance, inventory, purchasing, sales, quality assurance, HRMIS is a plus.
- Experience with SQL Server 2016, RDLC.
- Experience working with common third party add-on solutions and their integration with MS NAV desired.
- Prior NAV upgrade and data migration experiences desired.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to understand business process workflows and how they might be optimized.
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation –including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and data flow charts.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with minimum of supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands
- The candidate should be of the highest ethical standards, integrity and professionalism.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs to email@example.com on or before 5pm on 10th August 2018 indicating the position applied for as the subject line.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.