Swissport Kenya Limited
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the position of Operations Officer in our Load Control Department.
The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring that on time performance is achieved without compromising on safety and service delivery.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and submit to the Commander a signed Load Sheet that is in conformity with Written Procedures and Superior Documents.
- Receive from Cargo Department a NOTOC that after it has been signed as loaded by the Ramp Supervisor is submitted to the Commander.
- Facilitate the Commander with the approved NOTAMs, ATC Flight Plan and Route Meteorological information.
- Issue the Ramp Supervisor (or SAL personnel responsible for aircraft loading) with a signed Loading Instruction that is in accordance to Written Procedures and Superior Documents.
- Receive from the Ramp Supervisor (or SAL personnel responsible for loading) a signed Loading Instruction specifying that aircraft has been loaded in accordance to instructions there-in prior to issuing a Load Sheet.
- Revalidate licences as mandated by Company and Customer Carrier.
- Plan and coordinate staff transport in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Monitor staff transport supplier – activities to ensure that staff are satisfied with the service provided.
- Follow all safety guidelines set out by Swissport.
- Perform any additional duties as may be assigned.
Professional Qualification & Experience
- Education: KCSE Mean C+, computer proficiency is a MUST.
- Experience: At least 2 years in a busy operational environment, Aviation industry experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planner, who pays attention to details and is a team player.
- Pro-active individual who is able to think outside the box.
All staff are eligible to apply for this position.
Application letter and CV should be forwarded via email with a subject line: Application for Operations Officer to: NBO.Recruitment@swissport.com:
The Manager, Human Resource
Swissport Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 19177, 00501
Swissport Kenya Limited does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process.
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. If you do not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Be part of the team that brings Swiss time to African soil!
Closing Date: August 18th, 2018