Vacancy: Credit Control Analyst
Unit: Tamarind Central Services
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we? Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role.
- Review the company’s credit control procedures, recommend development and implement enhancements where required
- Facilitate preparation of accurate monthly statements of debtors’ account balances
- Ensure timely reconciliations of statements with the respective intermediaries, insurance and reinsurance companies to enhance collection of outstanding balances
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly credit control reports to management
- Minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections
- Assess credit risk and establish credit limits.
- Conduct collection calls and customer visits to collect Accounts Receivables.
- Maintain accurate credit files and collection files. Maintain electronic collect notes for each customer account.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- University graduate in Finance or Accounting
- Hospitality certification is a plus
- CPA level 2
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in the Hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication skills necessary.
- Working knowledge of Credit Control and maintaining general ledgers
- Capable of effectively & efficiently handling multiple tasks.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Be tech savvy and have a working knowledge of various computer software programs –
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 31st August 2018
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any further questions about this vacancy, visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com